Best Before February 1st 2022
Pandebono is a traditional Colombian cheese bread perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Ingredients: Cassava Starch, corn flour, corn starch, powdered sugar and milk powder.
For 15 Cassava Bread (Pandebonos)
- 10.57 Oz (300gr) of mix ready to prepare
- 10.57 Oz (300gr) of milled white cheese
- 1 Oz (1 tablespoon) of margarine
- 250 ml of milk
- Before mixing the ingredients, grind the cheese in a food processor until obtaining a fine consistency. If you use a non-salted cheese, and salt taste.
- To the content of Cassava, Bread Mixture add the same quantity of Ground cheese and one tablespoon of the previously melted margarine.
- Then add milk (approximately two cups) until forming a soft dough
- Preheat oven at 480 ºF.
- Mould from the Cassava Bread and place them a greased cooking sheet. Put them in the oven and let them cook for 12 – 15 minutes until they turn brown
- This way you will obtain the most delicious Cassava Bread ideal for Breakfast, snacks and special reunions
Pandebono Mix - (Mezcla lista para Pandebonos) - 300gr
- 1 September 2022