Best Before February 1st 2022
Mezcla para Preparar Almojabanas 300g
Almojabanas are a type of cheese bread that is very popular in Colombia. These are delicious for breakfast or as an afternoon snack with a cup of coffee.
Ingredients: Precooked corn flour, cassava starch, milk powder, sugar and baking powder. Contains Milk.
For 15 Cheese Bread (Almojabanas)
- 10.57 Oz (300gr) of mix ready to prepare
- 1 ½ Lb, of ground cheese
- 1 Egg
- 200 ml of water or milk
- Before mixing the ingredients, grind the cheese in a food processor until obtaining a fine consistency.
- To the content of Cassava, Bread Mixture add the twice quantity of Ground cheese, one Egg and add water or milk until forming a firm and soft dough.
- Form the Cheese Bread and place them in a greased cooking sheet. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven at 480 ºF
- Take the Cassava Bread to the oven and leave them to cook for 12 – 15 minutes until they turn brown
- This way you will obtain the most delicious Cheese Bread ideal for Breakfast, snacks and special reunions
Almojabana Mix Flour (Mezcla para Almojabanas) - 300g
- 1 September 2022