Shipping & Returns
There is one shipping fee per standard order. This will automatically be calculated for you on your order. Standard delivery will be within three to four working days. If, for any reason, we are unable to process your order due to insufficient courier charges being assigned at checkout, we will contact you to arrange additional charges.
A re-direction fee will apply if the original address provided by you is incorrect or the courier is unable to get into the address due to gates and buzzers, so please check all your recipient’s details to ensure delivery is speedy.
Delivery is generally within 2-4 business days for orders received before 9am Monday through Friday subject to availability of stock and other considerations.
2-3 days for South Island and 3-4 days for North Island
Rural deliveries can take up to 5 days additional to standard area delivery dependent on area so please be aware of this additional time frame when ordering.
Please include a telephone number.
Please note: all prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
1. Our aim is for standard delivery to be within three working days, however we will notify you by phone or email should we be unable to meet that target.
2. Latino Foods does not accept responsibility for any goods not signed for on delivery. Work addresses are fine but please state delivery hours and all necessary information such as building number, level or office name.
3. Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM, excluding public holidays). Your parcel should arrive within 2-3 working days. If we encounter any problems processing or shipping your order you will be contacted within two business days. Orders travelling within the North Island are generally delivered in 1-2 days and orders for the South Island are generally delivered in 2-4 days. Any orders being delivered to rural addresses can take up to 5 days due to infrequent schedules of Rural Couriers –on all parcels we cannot guarantee the exact day or time of a delivery.
4. If you haven’t received your parcel within 5 days, please contact us.
5. Couriers can sometimes experience difficulties in delivering to apartments or gated areas because 1) there is no safe place to leave deliveries when no one is home; 2) some apartments are security coded and access to these buildings is
difficult. Please ensure that someone will be home to receive your order or consider sending the delivery to a work address. Re-direction charges will apple if the courier has to return to that apartment again to deliver the order.
6. Our products can be delivered straight to your door anywhere in New Zealand. Postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
Orders on Public Holidays
7. An order submitted by a Customer before 1:00 pm on Public Holidays ,Anzac Day or at any time on Good Friday, Easter Sunday or Christmas Day shall not be accepted by Latino Foods immediately at checkout but shall be deemed to have been accepted by Countdown at 1:05pm on Anzac Day or 12:05 am on the day following Good Friday, Easter Sunday or Christmas Day (as the case may be).
8. Whether you are trying our products for the first time or you are buying as a special gift for someone; your satisfaction is the biggest focus point for our team. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your product when it arrives, please email us at
9. Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
Your satisfaction is our first priority at Latino Foods. If your item is faulty upon receipt or is not as described, we will gladly exchange the item or refund your account. All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 14 days of purchase. Items must be returned in their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them, must still be in an unused and saleable condition.
Your Order number if known (appears on the top of the confirmation email)
Your name and address
A description of the fault on the item you are returning
Whether you would like a refund, issue a store credit or exchange. If you wish to exchange it for a different item, please include the name and quantity of the replacement item.