Hola Amigos!, We hope you are all keeping well and adjusting to life at home for now. At Latino Foods, our priority is the wellbeing of our people. You, our community and our team. With the recent updates from the government of COVID-19 now at Level 4, we wanted to share how we are and plan to operate for now:
1) Firstly, we are strictly following the advice and guidelines set by the NZ Government and W.H.O to reduce the spread of the virus.
2) We have always upheld strict hygiene standards throughout our distribution and dispatch warehouse, and this has been further increased with minimal staff operating to fulfil orders and all onsite members working at least 2 meters apart at all times, wearing protective gear and frequently sanitising all work surfaces.
3) A strict social distancing protocol has been implemented for a while now, allowing orders to be collected by our delivery partners via a contactless method.
4) For now, as a provider of ‘Essential Services’ delivering food all over the country, we will remain open online and able to ship orders to our customers at home. Please note that there is a delay with our delivery provider of approx 48 hours for dispatch.
5) The parcels will be dispatched with ''No Signature Required' to avoid contact with customers, therefore the courier will leave your parcel at the door. Please specify clearly instructions and reconfirm location for delivery in your online order.
Please be assured our team’s priority is to get your order safely to you, so we ask that patience and respect is shown when communicating with our customer care team. We will endeavour to keep this information as current as possible. We will be updating changes to our services via social media as well as our newsletter.
Stay safe, be kind, be patient & please stay home
We’re all in this together ♥